Some time its annoying to see auto format/automatic format and Microsoft word numbering while typing in Microsoft word, I am going to show you how to remove or disable Auto Format in Microsoft Word here.
- Click on Microsoft menu on the left hand side top corner and click on Word Option. The dialog box will appear as below:
- Click on Proofing on the left side of the dialog box, a new window will appear as below
- Now, click on Auto Correct option button and a new dialog box will appear as below
You can disable the option which you don’t require by unchecking them.
- Now, click on Auto format tab and unchecked the boxes as you like.
- In the same way you can continue to browse and unchecked Match Auto correct option for Microsoft Word numbering, Auto format as you type, Auto correct and Smart tags as well in this dialog box.
- Once you are done with setting your preferences, click OK button to confirm and close it, you are done here that mean you have remove auto format/auto correct in Microsoft Word.
Happy typing guys.. if you like this please don’t miss to share it with your friend and dear ones who may need this information. Stay tune for more valuable articles. Thank you….