Hey Guys, We all know that this is time of android smartphone and anybody touch with these chicly devices, android is customizable free stylish mobiles, you may think that I don’t need to root my device because its already works for me but if you did that little works then you must give an advise to other people to root your device . Rooting your device almost mean that you got new smartphone with new functions and featured for free.
After rooting your device you will must enjoy with new stylish graphics and menu few advantage are that there is no ad on any apps or games and its also boost your battery life and speed up your device with latest firmware and kernel version and also upgrade your android version. Here are top 10 reason rooting your phone is worth the hassle.
Top 10 Reason to Root your Android Smartphone:
1.Truly Own Your Device
2.Flash a Custom ROM
3.Flash a Custom Kernel
4. Tweak the Dark Corners of Android
6.Back Up Your Phone for Seamless Transitions
7.Block Ads in Any App
8.Boost Your Phone’s Speed and Battery Life
10. Unlock Hidden Features and Install “Incompatible” Apps.
Download SuperOneClick Software to Root you Device
If you want to root your device you should probably download the SuperOneClick Software. This Software gives you an easy way to root your device .This method is easy to use for any Newbies just root your device in one Click. This method is work on all android devices. To download this software click on Download below
Root your Android device with these simple steps:
1. Download and Install SuperOneClick Software.
2. After Installation Open the SuperOneClick.exe Application.
3.When application is open now plugin your device with original USB cable.
4.Make Sure that you enabled the USB debugging mode ON at your android device. To enable go to Setting > Developer options > USB debugging box should to be ticked.
5. Make Sure that your battery is charged around 50%
6. Once you follow all above steps now its time to root your device , go to SuperOneClick application and Hit the Root Button.After hitting the root button some of command will start automatically .
7. During the rooting Be careful of unplugging your device or closing the application.
8. Once your device is rooted the pop up alert message is appear to restart your device you should click on ok then your device will be automatically rebooted.
9.When your device is rooted you will see the superuser app on your device which is automatically generated during rooting so its mean DONE.
10. Now enjoy your device with new featured app and graphics display if you still have some problems please leave a comment and I love comment.